Messing It All Up

I ramble, rant, and remember. And then I write some of it down here.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Short on enthusiasm

It rainy and cold outside. Well, not even really rainy. That half-rain half-drizzle half-fog that makes you think of haunted graveyards and London. I am just plain not feeling very Christmasey and the weather agrees.
I thought my frist Christmas in my own house would be all piney fresh and hokey good times, but I am feeling the financial pinch, and that kinda sucks the cheer right out of the holidays. My job is going well but doesn't pay what my gig back in Waco did, so there is less money in general to go around. Which is not really a problem, but it never fails to dampen my spirits when I can't meander through the stores picking out special little somethings for all the people I care about. Alas. Bah-Humbuggery doesn't suit me.
Hopefully visiting my parents and brother over Christmas will pop me back into my normal Holiday good cheer. Patrick sent me an inspiration video to brighten my outlook, it was pretty well put together, so I post here for your enjoyment.


<3j

No comments: